- Welcome to the Adrian Public Libraries Business Resources page.
- Business Plans Handbook Vols 1 - 24
A collection business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses in North America. Plans are from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries, with company names and addresses changed. Also includes a business plan template, two fictional business plans, a listing of organizations, agencies, and consultants; a glossary; and an updated bibliography.
- Company Profiles for Students
Covers more than 400 prominent companies most studied by students.
- Encyclopedia of American Industries
Provides detailed, comprehensive information on a wide range of industries in every realm of American business.
- Encyclopedia of Business and Finance, 2nd ed.
Designed for the nonspecialist, the Encyclopedia of Business and Finance is a 2-vol.
- Encyclopedia of Emerging Industries
Provides information about the inception, emergence and current status of new and established industries and business segments that are pioneering new technologies, introducing break-through marketing strategies or implementing innovative means of serving new markets.
- Encyclopedia of Global Industries, 4th ed.
Chronicles the history, development and current status of the world's most lucrative and high profile industries.
- Encyclopedia of Major Marketing Campaigns: Vol 2
An annual publication that profiles important marketing campaigns of the 20th century.
- Encyclopedia of Management
Includes essays on 350 topics in management theories and applications, written by academics and business professionals who have first hand knowledge of the particular topic or essay they are contributing, and reviewed and edited by Dr.
- Encyclopedia of Small Business
This convenient and exhaustive 2-vol.
- Gale E-Commerce Sourcebook
Combines a variety of information, including how-to topics in e-commerce and directory listings of companies, services, associations, and government agencies related to e-commerce, to provide the most relevant information and resources.
- Gale Encyclopedia of E-Commerce
Provides access to the world of Internet commerce and addresses the concerns of those who want to join the ranks of the Internet business community.
- Gale Encyclopedia of U.S. Economic History
Designed to answer such key questions as: How has the U.
- History of World Trade Since 1450
History of World Trade Since 1450 starts at a year regarded as the beginning of the Age of Exploration and examines how the hunt for new resources and markets during that period resulted in the establishment of colonies in Africa, the Americas and Asia.
- International Directory of Business Biographies
Examines the career paths, business achievements, leadership styles, business strategies and industry impact of Fortune 500 and Global 500 corporate leaders, as well as entrepreneurs and other notable businesspeople through in-depth biographical narratives.
- Manufacturing & Distribution USA: Industry Analyses, Statistics and Leading Companies
Presents statistics on numerous NAICS classifications in the manufacturing, wholesaling and retail industries.